Saturday, April 26, 2008

So I suck at keeping up with a Weblog.

Well, here it is almost exactly a year later and I decide to post something again here. In truth, I just found my blog again by accident. I had completely forgotten that I had set it up. Fortunately, this is a Google service and so somehow Google pointed me here when I went to post on someone else's blog. I don't do that either. Anyway, after a year the pepper thing ended up being a wash. The company more or less went out of business and before they did they released software that hosed the setup I had going. I still use the device but it is no where near what it could have been. So what next? I finally have something to write about. Somewhere around a month and a half ago I started designing a recumbent bicycle. Its actually something I have wanted to do for many years and I am excited to finally be under way with the project.

No comments: